Wednesday, April 14, 2004

Why So Angry???

      I was listening to some of my 12 year old's music the other day.....can't say as I like it. All the young guys in the band did was scream! They hate everyone,gonna' kill everyone,always so angry.....why? Kids these days have so much! I wish I had HALF of the gizmos they have,when I was growing up.What is so bad about growing up right now? Is this "teen Angst"? Let's hope so; maybe it is just a phase.

         It isn't just the music,either. I see teenage kids in a store whining like two-year-olds. Just do like my mom would do....smack the stuffing out of them!!! Just about two years ago,a young man of about 17,or 18 got mad at me. He,and a few of his friends came down my street,professing just how badly they would beat me when they got here. My wife said to come in the house,and "let them be" Translation---don't hurt the kids.

       That just wasn't working for me! I stood in my driveway,assured my wife that I wouldn't kill anyone of them,and waited. I wanted him to get right up to me,I REALLY wanted to break something very painful on him. He needed to learn some respect,and I figured who better to teach him?

          Evidently,the walk down the street gave him some time to cool off....he,and his friends,never quite made it to my house. Hmmmmm,his momma didn't raise no fool! He never again insulted me,or spoke out of turn to me,never. Too bad,I could have taught him a few things.......quickly.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

LoL i'm a teen and i so agree with you!!!

i listen to rock music but it's peaceful christian rock where they don't sound like they wanna die.

i used to be all oppsessed with that music but know i can't stand the screaming! What message r teens getting by that?!



-AkA Scarlettestr

Anonymous said...

WHY ARE YALL ALWAYS HATING??????TEENAGER MUSIC IS "DA" BOMB IN CASE YOU HAVEN'T NOTICED!!!!!!!
                                    JENN