Wednesday, April 7, 2004

What Have We Come To?

           When I was growing up,I knew about "gay" people. I didn't know any personally,but I knew of them. I never really gave it any thought,untill recently. Back then,folks kept it quiet,no one knew about it. These days,people shout it from the roof-tops!

           Hey,I always say,"do your own thing",as long as it doesn't harm anyone else. What you do at home is your business,just don't go telling me about it. It seems like these days,if you aren't "gay",it is almost a crime. It looks like everyone in Hollywood is "gay". This is not "gay-bashing". I don't care what you are,just quit telling everyone! And,while we are at it----Gay Marriage is just that...it is NOT a "normal" marriage.

          I know that this will make the gay community mad as hell,and I appoligize,but these are just the opinions of one man. Does anyone really believe that adopting children,and bringing them up in a home with two same-sex persons is a good thing? I am not a religous man,never have been. But,come on,I believe there are two sexes for a reason. How would we propagate otherwise? Everywhere in nature(amongst mammals),there are TWO sexes.....am I missing something??? Questions,comments,abusive remarks? Let's hear them!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

OK John, time to get back to your history.  What's benn happening the last 20 years.

Anonymous said...

OK John, time to get back to your history.  What's benn happening the last 20 years.

Anonymous said...

Amen To That Daddy...Cause Look At It This Way...God Made Adam & Eve Not Adam & Steve!!!!
                   Jenn