Thursday, April 15, 2004

What Really Pi$$es me off!

      What really pisses me off----critics! That's right,those snooty,snobby,nose-stuck-up-in-the-air pretentious sons-of-bitches who think they have the right to give judgement on a piece of something that someone else worked their ass off to make!!!!  Whew! I think that went rather well!

     I love art,paintings,movies,cartoons,music,all of it. What I don't like is the "critics",who have NEVER done anything but complain,and whine about everything! Can you imagine? You get paid to sit around and bitch about everything?? What a good life! I put all critics right down with....I can't. I truly can't think of anything lower than a critic.

     The ones that cheese me off the most? The ones who can JUST LOOK at a painting,and say that they can "see" the artist's feelings!!! I didn't know that the label "critic" also included "mind reader!!??". If you are a critic,and you are reading this...I hope you are offended,you "muts"!!!!!!! I just can't stand people like you...You are just so pretentious! You try (and sometimes succeed)to "break" an artist,just because YOU don't like them!?!? Bite Me!!!  Oh,and as usual,this is just the opinion of one slightly crazed man,and I would in no way advocate ANY violence,or adverse action against ANY critic.

No comments: