Monday, April 19, 2004

The Reason For All of This

       First,let me appoligize to my loyal fans---I missed Saturday,and  Sunday,I know. This weekend,I was busier than a one-legged man at an a$$ kickin' contest. Between the wife's b/day,and BOTH grandchildren,I was wiped out!. But thanks for sticking with me!

         Now,the reason for all of this. If you are a teen-ager,and are reading this,here is some good advice. Please don't be like me!! I can't stress this too much.There are many places to go for help now days. If You can read this,please reach out to someone. It doesn't mean that you are weak...that is a tough,unforgiving world out there. There are lots of people who don't care if you draw your last breath in front of them; there are many who will even help this along. You don't need to fight everyday,you are not an animal!

         Even if you have left home,look at your life; do you REALLY want to be like me? I can't go anywhere with my family,and be happy. I am constantly looking around,watching,always on guard. If you see me,you WILL look into my eyes; because I will most certainly be staring into yours! Most people just pass you without so much as a glance. Not me. I stare right into peoples eyes,I get to know that person in three seconds...if they quickly look away,then they are no problem. It is the ones who stare back that are dangerous. I am not the only one like me  out there! There are others,you only need look,and go on instinct.

            This constant "on alert" status takes it's toll. I am one of the most paranoid people that I know. Nothing moves around me without me knowing about it. I am almost as insane as my mother,and with good reason...I grew  up like an animal. Society created the perfect monster...it is only a matter of time untill that monster is unleashed upon that very society. I fight this urge literally everyday. So,don't be like me...get help. I don't want to meet anymore of the strangers who stare back at me...because they ARE ME!!!

No comments: