Friday, April 2, 2004

Full Circle (x)

    You thought I was going to cut you off right there,didn't you? But you just had to come back to see. Now,why would I do that to you? If you thought that was all,then you haven't been paying attention! You must be thinking;"this guy is yankin' our chain",he couldn't have possibly lived through all of this crap! Well,I did,and I believe I am a better person for having gone through it. Not better than anyone else,or "above" them,just better.

           I may seem to have a good sense of humor after all of this.Let me tell you,I had a great sense of humor DURING all of this. I learned at an early age that being funny can keep you from getting your butt kicked a lot of times! Except with cops....those guys have NO sense of humor!

        Funny story. I and a friend were on his bike one night,drunk.....blind drunk. We made a "pit stop" at the side of the road,when a Michigan State Trooper (the MAN),pulls up.He exits his cruiser,and asks "who is piloting this vehicle". After we quit laughing about my buddy being a "pilot",we tell him who is driving. The officer thinks my friend is far too drunk to "pilot this vehicle". The trooper then asks me if I can walk a line. I tell him That I can walk any line my friend can draw!!!! Bad career move. We spent the weekend in jail. We will speak more,later.

No comments: