Friday, April 23, 2004

Cold Hearted?

      " How can you be so cold,and so hard"? If I had a dime for every time I heard that.....I would have a lot of dimes. I may be hard,but I am fair,and me and mine are protected. You make a move toward me,you suffer.Make a move toward my family,and your suffering will end quickly. How did it get like this? How can I be this way?

       Easy.I came up this way.Everyone new was suspect,no one was exempt. Like I said before,if you see me pass you on the street,you WILL see me looking at you. I am highly defensive,completely explosive,and ready to go on a second's notice....always. I hate crowds of people; too many to keep an eye on. I literally start to "overload" in large stores. I have to leave for some air,then go back in. Restaurants are NO better. I  WILL NOT sit in the middle of the floor. I MUST have a wall at my back.

        I take EVERYTHING personally! Don't just make some off-hand remark,and think it goes un-noticed---it doesn't. I guess you could say that I am not "user friendly". I don't like people,and if they don't like me,then fine.At least they leave me alone. I have maybe three friends in the world,besides my wife.You could sort of call her the "Beastmaster". She keeps me in check when I need it.She has a full-time job at this,believe me. I tend to growl at people who get in my way in public. I have heard a few start to say something,but as they turn around and see me,they tend to be quiet,and move.Good enough.

          Don't come around my house if you are not known...I have guns,and know how to use them. I can hit a man-sized target at 500 meters with a rifle. Thank you,U.S.Army. Just to save you some time.....that is just over one quarter mile away.I think it is important to note here that I have never deprived another human being of their "being".Be whatever you want to be,just don't bug me with it. Go "be" on your own. Personal space,and all of that shit,ya' know?

         Tough? I don't think so...I just tend to survive by my instincts,something everyone else seems to have forgotten. Maybe you should look around yourself? You just might see a few more like me. Scary,isn't it...............

No comments: