Thursday, April 8, 2004

School,or the lack Thereof.....

          School....crap. No one at school ever taught me how to shoot pool,work on bikes,hustle guys at bars,or anything that I needed to survive! What about math? This is the math that I knew;If I loan you money on monday,and you don't pay me my money,plus 15% by friday,you got your ass kicked! That was my math. You bring me parts that are "hot",I give you 25 cents on the dollar for them.That was my math.

      What about history? Hell,if you never burned me on parts or money,then we had a good "history". Science? Boring the jugs of an engine 15 over gave it more horsepower! Adding spacer-plates under the jugs lengthened the stroke,and added still more horsepower! Biology and anatomy? That's what "chicks" were for!

        Uh-oh,I said  "chicks". That is what we called girls....chicks,and foxes,trim.If you want to see something that is politically correct,then you wouldn't be here! All of the guys in the club were "brothers",or "bro",to each other.Everyone else were "civilians".They didn't count for much,if anything at all. We had some "civies" who were good for some things....they were "familliars",and we used them for what we needed. This is how I grew up,this is how I lived,this is how I survived!

        I never needed any "social workers","case managers","counselors",or any of that crap. I had "Mentors" before it was cool. Yes,I learned to steal,a lot. You do what you have to. How many of you reading this have ever gone without food for about three days at a time? I have.I can tell you,it isn't any fun.I have a battered footlocker that I have had since I was about 16. It has no function,it is completely useless now. At one time in my life,everything I owned fit in it----I only keep it to remind me of where I came from. It could have been any one of you,but it was me;I took the opportunity to learn from it. 'Till next time we speak...........

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

HERES MY SCHOOL WORK FOR YA...

(1)MATH---I HAD 57 POKEMON CARDS AND I JUST BOUGHT 80 MORE AT A YARD SALE....THATS MY KIND OF MATH(2)SCIENCE---MESS WITH ME YOU GET YOU GET BEAT UP AT RECESS AT SCHOOL.(3)HISTORY---MY HISTORY IS...I'M A PUNK AT SCHOOL SO WHAT?(4)LANGUAGE ARTS----I SPEAK ENGLISH AND SOME SPANISH...WHOSE ASKING?(5)SPELLING----AS YOU CAN SEE...ITS PERFERCT!!!(6)READING--- I HATE IT...IS THERE A LAW AGAINST THAT?
(JUST ASK DADDY ABOUT MY READING TEACHER...I'M SURE HE'LL HAVE SOMETHING TO TALK ABOUT THEN....CAUSE SHES A BRAT!!!!)LOL