Friday, April 30, 2004

Talk to Me.

     Talk to me. Tell me what you want to know. You can leave comments here. Sometimes,when you try to,it says that you are blocked....believe me,NO ONE is blocked from leaving comments here. It just does that sometimes,I have no idea why. Maybe if we all yell really loud at aol?

       I will discuss anything within reason. I will NOT discuss things of a sexual nature,nor will I condone ANY harmful behavior toward ANYONE. I will also NOT tell you to do drugs,besides,I did them all in the '70's,so there aren't any left for you! I will NOT tell you to drop out of school...I did,and it sucked.

        I WILL discuss ways to make your life better. I will tell you that individual freedom is very important to me.I will tell you that it is important to me that EVERYONE should voice their opinion,even if I don't like it. I may not like what someone says,but I will defend to the death their right to say it out loud! I don't like "skinheads",or "KKK" members,but they have the same freedoms as everyone else. I just choose not to listen to them.

        I cannot stand Rush Limbaugh,but,he has his rights,just like everyone else. Actually,as I think about it,there seem to be LOTS of fools out there that I don't like...oh,well,they probablly don't care too much for me,either! They'll get over it!

         So,please,leave comments,remarks,questions,abusive remarks.....I will get back to all of you. And I will NEVER berate anyone here...not in a public forum.

                                       Holla' If You Hear Me!!!

No comments: