Monday, April 5, 2004

The Oldest Biker Story Ever Told(it isn't true) xxx

   This is called "The oldest Biker Story". It goes like this. There is an old biker out west,in the desert,at night. He rumbles across the desert,the big V-Twin gently rockin' him to sleep. All of a sudden,he is snapped back to reality,as the bike beneath him shudders,then dies. He coasts to a stop.The blackness of the night is infinite,and closing in around him quickly. No flashlight,no headlight,no electrics at all on the bike;everything is as dead as the scene around him.

         "Great",he thinks out loud." Screw it",he says to no one in particular,and lights a smoke from his worn out vest. All of a sudden,he hears a voice behind him "Maybe I can Help". The voice is male,and kind of strange. He turns to find a slim man,sort of glowing red. " I know who you are",snorts the biker. " Please,please,no need to get testy my friend,of course you know who I am!"."Lets dispense with the 'formalities',and get down to business." "You know the deal,three wishes,and I get your immortal soul when you finally go down for the last time".  "Standard Deal",says the thin man.

        The biker thinks for a minute,then says;"I want a new V-Rod,completely tricked out". The thin man says "OK,done". The biker looks down,and he is sitting on a new Harley V-Rod. He fires it up,the new engine screams into the black night;he shuts it off. "Now I want to never need money for the rest of my life,to be rich". "Done",says the thin man. The biker now looks him squarely in the eyes,and asks"if you can't grant ANY of my wishes,You don't get my soul?".  "That's right",the thin man responds.

            Continued in next entry....

No comments: