Tuesday, April 27, 2004

To Sum it UP

OK,so,first of all,I have a different text color....oh well. Now,then. SO I am going through my mail again(it just keeps comin'),and I see this thing sent to me from someone that I know. It tells this story about "The Stranger I grew up With". After this looong story,about how this stranger tried to influence everyone in the home,and told bad stories,blah,blah,blah.....it is revealed at the end that the "stranger's" name is TV.  TV? Is that it? That's all you got? Give me a f%^king break!! Oh,don't get me started!

         You're kidding,right? TV? Please. Every tv I ever saw had one very important piece of equipment on it....if you have even one brain cell working,you know what it is. THE OFF BUTTON! That's right,get off your fat ass,and drag your carcass across the room,and TURN IT OFF! Or, better yet,just push a button on your remote!

        And while we are at it(you knew I would get started),who the HELL is "The Moral Majority"? I don't even like politics,and these ass-holes get to me! I can't do this,I can't do that,can't drink this,can't smoke that---kiss my ass! These are the same Butt-heads that say what we can and cannot watch on our tvs! So what if they are offended,see the above paragraph!!!

         To hell with them,I say the pen is mightier than the sword,just keep a sword handy for when the pen fails! There are various other sundry groups that piss me off,and I'm sure that you will find out about them at a later time! I am not "just an old hippie",there are just certain things that folks shouldn't tamper with. A "free" America...don't bet on it.

        Quick example....how many of you have seen the DOZENS of shows that portray "Area 51". They have photos,people who used to work there,G.A.O. reports of how much money goes there,and STILL the gov't INSISTS that it doesn't exist. HUH??? Hey,boys,your secret is OUT! We know what you do out there in the desert! Everyone does! But,don't worry,our gov't does far worse things than that! I could tell you things that would make you hunt me down,but you won't believe them. People tend to bury their head in the sand,and just "accept things" as they are.  Not me.................talk amongst yourselves.

                                          Holla' If You Hear Me!!!

No comments: