Monday, April 19, 2004

A Personal Note

        I have noticed that more and more people are reading what I write. COOL!  I want to thank everyone who "tunes in". I wish more than anything else to help someone learn from my experiences. No,I am not a "head doctor". And as always,kids,I don't even portray a doctor on tv!!!

         Here is a bonus for my "die-hard" fans. You can write to me at this address--johngjr1960@aol.com. Just be sure you put "journal" in the subject line,otherwise,it might get tossed out. I have a very mean firewall,so does aol. My spam controls are very strict,also,so I need to see "journal" in the subject line,kids!

           Everyone is equal to me...I will answer ANY letter that I get. But be fore-warned; I might not give the answer that you want to hear. But I will do my best to answer you in a LOGICAL manner,and quickly,if I can. If you are a teen-ager,please don't ask me for advice...if you have been reading this,then you know how my life went! There are more competent people out there to help you,believe me!

           Don't get me wrong,I like kids....they make good footstools!!! Just a joke,folks,settle down. I would never use a kid for a footstool,they wear out too quickly!!!! Better to just use an old stump! Have a good'un,folks!

No comments: