Tuesday, April 20, 2004

Equal Oppurtunity for All

     OK,I bet some of you are thinking...what kind of girls did he "date". Keep in mind that most of the girls I "dated" were just one night deals--never serious. We both used each other for what we needed! What kind of women were they?

       All kinds! Big,little,pretty,not so pretty,I didn't care! My philosophy on this matter was...this ain't fishing,don't throw anything back! Look to the left of this writing...see that other writing? Look near the bottom,where it says that I lived everyday like it was my last....get it now?

        Also,I believe this little saying....we are not put here to see through each other,we are put here to see each other through! I didn't make this one up....too bad,I wish I had! I look past the outside of someone. Looks do not mean a good person. I have met some people who were so shallow,that if they were a puddle,a piss-ant couldn't drown in them. If you saw me on the street,most of you would instantly think,"mean,rough,stay away from that". And that is just how I look; but after reading this,I hope you know that there is so much more.

        Some of my on-line friends know me as a warrior poet. I am also one of only two moderators at a very cool web-site! The other moderator is a lovely person,female. She worries far too much what she looks like....she is beautiful just as she is. I call her "sage" all of the time,she is great at helping people that she has never even met. I am not allowed to put up web-sites here,even though we don't sell anything. Just E-mail me if you want the site...I am there every day before I am here.

                                    Holla' If You Hear Me!!!

No comments: