Monday, April 5, 2004

The What,You Know the Who!

           Since you know WHO I am,let's find out WHAT I am. I am 5' 10" tall,not really big. I weigh 250 pounds. I have a 46" chest,and 16 inch biceps. I can snap 2x4's with only one kick,and can break about 8  1x8 boards stacked together. Bragging? No,I am simply trying to tell you what I am like,and without stretching it,or sandbaggin'.

         I did a little time in the Army(lost first wife there),and have also wrestled professionally for a time. I fear no man living,yet I refuse to go up against my 5'2" wife! I have learned in 22 years of marriage that women truly CAN make life,nay,LIVING,extremely painful when they choose to do so. I still love her,at least that is what she tells me.

         Sense of humor?? Still got it! I told my wife that I promised her fireworks,and parades on every anniversary;I kept that promise,I married her on the fourth of July!!!!!! Honest to goodness,that is our anniversary! On our 20th anniversary,I had an arrangement specially desinged for her. I did the designing,and the girls at the flower shop were only too glad to do it for me.(sometimes I worked for them).

        My wife loves birds,and pink roses. So,I had  20 pink roses,and 20 white doves(settle down,they were artificial!),in an arrangement for her. When you find someone that you would do this for,then you have found your "soul-mate",for life. I swear,I wouldn't trade that girl for TWO good mules! Excuse me,what was that? Did you say three mules........oh,she said I had better pass!!!!

No comments: