Friday, April 2, 2004

Why Is This Important xxxx

        OK,so who is this guy? Why should we care what he writes? You shouldn't care! If you don't want to read this,put something else into your browser,and go off and enjoy that lush portal that we call the "Internet"! In the grand scheme of things,I am no one,nothing,unknown. I tend to like it that way. I have a very small circle of family,and it will remain that way.

           Remember at the first when I said that my mother was insane?Everyday for me is a fight to not end up like her. Over the years,I have become evermore distrustful of people in general. I hate everyone that I don't know. If my wife can get me to leave home for awhile,I keep an eye on everyone that we come into contact with. I cannot be in a crowd of people without getting highly agitated,sweating,nervous,and then I have to go away from the people for awhile.

          I think this all reflects on how I grew up.I cover myself by saying I am just being "careful". I will not shake hands with people....hugs are TOTALLY out of the question! There are only about five people who can touch me,and I would like to keep it at that.

          I am not one of those people who are afraid of germs.  I just don't like to get too close to people.Seems I was always losing people growing up.You don't have to be Sigmund Freud to figure that one out,but it seems that the different "shrinks" that I have been to can't seem to get it....I think they paid far too much for their "education".

No comments: