Wednesday, February 22, 2006

What's Up??

  You may have noticed that I am writing a lot more lately. I think that  it has to do with me trying to get back on an even keel. Maybe, either that, or I am just full of s**t lately. Either way, you, my "minions" benefit(or suffer!), from it.

 

         I would like to thank Mrs. "M" for the term of 'minions'. That was, and still is. so cool. And this person STILL  doesn't know just how much I think of them. I really do hold this person in high esteem. They taught me so much about computers, and just what I was doing...it is unbelieveable how much we can help someone when we least expect it. Oh well, "que sara sara".

 

         Now then, on to today's news....there isn't any! Nothing happened here today. Well, they had a "Monster Truck" parked at the local Subway. That's right!! We got a Subway store last year!! The first new thing they have put in this little shit-hole in 25 years!! I guess people got to eat. I love their sandwhiches, but I like them without meat on them. I am always hungry after eating them, why pay the extra $2.50 for the meat?

 

         That's it for today, I need to get off of here and let my wife call from work to see if we need anything. Yes, dear, we do...we need some more "giggle water".

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We all have a lot to thank Ms "M" for. You have a lot to say, so keep writing.