Sunday, February 5, 2006

Home Again

As of January 24, 2006, I was incarcerated in the county jail for disturbing the peace. I got so pissed off that I called the County Sheriff's office, and told them to send a Deputy to shoot me----I was tired of being alive.

 

        The deputies must have been in a good humor that night---they only locked me up. F'ing cops have NO sense of humor at all!! I spent some time in the county lock-up, then on to the mental ward. Fuck, life is grand!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 

         So, I am back; actually, I am back as of Friday. So, children, let's get on with the business of living. Coop---c'mon and put your two cents worth in. Ialways welcome your input. I think you have seen everything, and would like to hear from you. Ms. Jean, jump in any time. Alece, give it a shot! Mollie, I KNOW you have something to say about it all. And let's not forget my sweet Mairia---even when she is tough, I still love her for just who she is.

 

            So, don't everyone jump in at once!!!!!!!

 

              Holla' If You Hear Me!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey John,
I'm setting here with a terrible cold.  Taken that Air Borne stuff I tell everybody to take.  This cold is too mean for that stuff to work.  I'm watching the Super Bowl game (don't ask me why...I could care less who wins since the Carolina Panters lost out).  I look over and see a note about your journal.  Sorry, but I couldn't help but laugh at you calling the Sheriff's office.  Hey, from what I have seen about Walnut, Ms and what you have told me you would make a great Barney Fife and be a deputy.  What do you think?

Sounds to me like your life is in a bowl of crap right now.  What are you going to do to get out of the bowl?

Holler at me if you figure it out and willing to share cause I could sure use it too.

Mz Jean

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you're home John and hope things are going a little smoother.  I wish there was something I could do for you, we all do. Keep the faith John and just get through one day at a time. I know you've heard that a million times, but I really mean it. We are all here whenever you need us, at least for emotional support my friend.

It was good to finally here from you! Thanks for the email.

Mollie

Anonymous said...

I saw an invite for me and I would love to make a pointed comment.  But my brother, you are all over the place and I can't tag you...  One thing lets do, lets gather up all OUR crap and see if we can't find one huge dumpster...  you know where I'm going with this one.  Toss it my friend...  Better or bitter, its nothing but a choice...
Anyway, HELLO DRAGONPOETMASTERBIKERFRIENDMAN.... Good to see you "bloging" again