Monday, February 6, 2006

"The Big Bowl"

     Ok, so one of my "minions"  says it sounds like my life is a "big bowl of crap", right now. While this may be true, the fact is that I can swim VERY WELL!!!!!!!! I haven't drowned yet, so I am far from giving up. With everything I have tried lately,(up to, and including, challenging the local cops), I am still  here. Either I am damn lucky, or someone(looking up), is not done f'ing with me yet. Either way, I am still here.

 

                  I have a good support team behind me, and I know where to go to get more help. This time, I will admit to my problems BEFORE they get too big for me to handle by myself. As you well know, I don't trust anyone; no, this did not change! Some things have changed, mostly for the better. My wife, I don't see how, is still here. Maybe she is just curious as to WHEN I will SELF-DESTRUCT!!! This could be interesting----then again, it could get BORING AS HELL! All the same, let's see how it turns out together? Are you game?

 

              Holla' If You Hear Me!!!

            Now at 26 months smoke-free!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am far from giving up.

WOW Sounds like a new man moved in.  I can't imagine how your wife keeps up with you.  I can't and I'm only reading about it.

John, glad to hear you are a still a good swimmer.  Just swim yourself right out of that bowl.


You Holler and I'll holler back.


Yeah buddy 26 months smoke-free! ! ! ! !