Wednesday, February 8, 2006

The "Rock-n-Roller's Bible".

OK, the rock-n-roller's bible. The beginning of time as seen by the rock community. Thought I forgot, didn't you? Kiss my ass, I don't forget anything!!

 

        Ok, our first book of the Bible will be called ALPHA. Shit, I can't call it "Genesis"; hell, that is Phill Collins' Band!!!!!!! Ok, so, in the beginning, "GOD" looked at the heavens(space, the final frontier...etc), and said, "Damn, it sure is dark out there". "Let me see if I can shed some light on this", so, He created "The Carpenters, and The Osmonds". And 'GOD' said, "this is good". Of course he said that, who the hell else was around??  Pretty soon, 'GOD' was tired of "bubble-gum" music. He said, "Shit, we need some DARK". And 'GOD' created people like Metallica, AC/DC, and MegaDeath!

 

           And 'GOD' was pleased. Well, DUH, who was judging Him? Anyway, 'GOD' said He needed something to populate the new world He had created...so he made the Beatles. Pretty soon, 'GOD' needed some mammals, so he created the Animals. And while we are at it, why in the HELL do I have FIVE(5) different shades of black when I change the text color? Isn't it a moot point? Black is black, and white is white? Unless you go to Ikea, fucked-up Sweedes!!! But, I digress-----wait, that's what I do all of the time!!!

      

               OK, enough for today....tomorrow, the "bands" get thrown out of Paradise. Well, most of them...we will keep one band there. Hey, shut up---the "hits" have to come from somewhere!!!!! Till then..."don't sweat the petty stuff, and for shit's sake, don't pet the sweatty stuff"!!!!!!!!

 

Holla' If You Hear Me!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Just "Another Day In Paradise".......... keep going


Mollie