Friday, February 17, 2006

Back on Line Today

   Well, here I am again. Yes, we got the stereo installed in the car...A new radio/cd player, and four (4) new speakers! I must say, it is quite an improvement from the "stock" radio. Although I kept the stock radio. Those things can go for more than $100.00 on the re-sale market!

 

               What am I doing right now? Well, working on a good buzz, what else? I found out from the nut hospital that I am schizophrenic(sp?) with manic-depressive tendencies. I guess that means that all of the voices in my head tell me to harm you, but that we will feel REALLY bad later on!!! LOL

 

          I have been accusing my wife of some heavy shit lately...it isn't her, it is my meds, and my screwed up head! I at least HOPE the things I have accused her of were wrong. I just don't see how she hasn't shot me yet?!?! Sometimes, I wish someone would. I seem to be getting as bad as my mother was...I REALLY don't want to go there! I grew up watching my mom self-destruct every single day...I hated it then, and I fear it now!

 

          I don't want to get like my mom. I spent most of my life hating her, but it wasn't her fault. I had just begun to understand her when she was murdered. That kind of sucked, because I thought that we might come to some kind of understanding...and she was taken away from me. I was never able to tell her I was sorry for hating her.  I will regret that untill my time comes to be taken from this place. I truly will.

 

       Ok, enough "tragic" shit. It is Friday night, and YOU should be partying with your friends, not sitting there reading this crap!!! Get up, get out, and tip one back for the ol' Dragon Master!!! I will "see" you tomorrow, or Sunday. That's right, even I don't take Sunday off!!!

 

       Holla' If You Hear Me!!!

No comments: