Thursday, February 16, 2006

Got Buzz?

Whooooooooo!!!  I am buzzing my azz off! When I have nothing to do, and I have a case of beer, then I have something to do!!! It takes about the whole case to get off!! I quit smoking, so at this time, weed is out of the question....I am the only "smokeless" Dragon on the 'net!

 

        Can you believe it? Kids these days get upwards of $5.00 just for a "j". Shit, the last time I bought one, they were only $.50!!!  For $5.00, you could get a "nickel bag". That was usually weed two (2) fingers deep in a "baggie". I guess inflation gets everything! Hell, I can remember when a case of Schlitz beer was only about $3.00!!! Smokes were $.35 per pack, and a carton was only $3.50!!!  Hell, minimum wage was about $2.25!!  What the hell happened??

 

               Anywhooo, screw it! I am working on a good buzz, and I only have about 4 beers left in the case. I guess I need to call the ol' lady, and ask (notice I didn't say 'tell'), her to bring some more "buzz water"!!!  I won't be here 'till late tomorrow....I am taking the car to have a new stereo installed. I need my jams while the ol' lady is driving!!!!!!!!!!

 

             Holla' If You Hear Me!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You are a "smoking" dragon, just not of tabacco!


I remember when a six pack of Pabst was only 1.35 and my first job paid 1.90 and hour, that was minimum wage in 1974!!!

Mollie