Monday, February 20, 2006

Another Monday??

  Well slap my ass and call me Sally!!! Monday again? Still cold as a witche's heart here! But, at least the temp will get to 40 degrees today. Not much happening here right now, I was working on a new kind of bracelet.....it will be stainless steel. I will most likely call it the "Lightning Line".  I want to make them highly polished.

 

              Hmm, for once I don't have much to say....oh well, wait untill this afternoon, when I get a little 'buzz juice' in me!! I am sure that I will find something to bitch about then. Hey, I see you back there rolling your eyes skyward....you KNOW you want to hear me bitchin' about something!!  Hey, Mollie, Love Ya, girl!! You too, Jean, Alece, Mrs. "M", Sally, and anyone that I forgot to mention.  Yes, Shirleen, you too....you more than anyone!!

 

                    Holla' If You Hear Me!!!

                    Still 26 months smoke free!!!!!!

No comments: