Tuesday, February 14, 2006

My Dilemma

  So, as some of you know, I was back in the nut-hospital a couple weeks ago. This was my SECOND TIME in as many months. Upon my release, I was told to go to my "local" mental health center on a daily basis. I can do this because they have a little 'bus' that comes around. This should be no problem for me...just catch the bus in the mornings........a real no-brainer!

 

         Oh, but that life were that simple. Do some of you remember the doctor who spoke to my daughter, and he decided that I was molesting her? This little cock-sucker was proven to be wrong, and offered NO APOLOGY!  He has yet to say that he was wrong. The little fuck-stick won't even face me.

 

           So, I find out the hard way that he STILL works there, and has forbidden me to go there(the mental health facillity) for treatment! Fuck him! Everytime I try to do things like I am told, some pig-fucker stomps me, and spits in my eye!  I have had it with this shit!  At this point, I think my 'theroy' is correct; the gov't picks out certain people, and fucks with them their entire life, just to see what happens when they 'snap'.  Well, Uncle Sam, MY rubber-band is wound mighty tight right now.

 

           There is no way that I can do as I have been told to do...this fucked-up little third-world piece of shit 'doctor' is standing in my way. I can't even get the meds they put me on at the hospital without going to the center! I hate these tiny little fucks....hell, you can barely understand what the fuck they are saying! I hope this little frog rots in Hell. I will be MORE THAN HAPPY to give him a head-start on his way there.

             

             So then...I have had to fight for everything else in my life, why should this one thing be any different? Fuck the little bastard! This is a man with no Honor, and no Integrity. I WILL beat him at his own game......or, I COULD just BEAT HIM. period.

 

                    Holla' If You Hear Me!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow John! Don't let this person get the best of you, don't let him win. Just stay calm, at least for your family.

Mollie