Sunday, February 12, 2006

The Passing of Time

So here I sit, all calm and quiet,

My life so far has been a riot.

I'm not really sure how, but things have slowed down a bit,

Or maybe I just don't give a shit!

 

Nowadays, when I am cold and tired,

I like to warm my bones by the fire.

I like a few cold beers now and then,

I like my "little ones", and my quill pen.

 

What could it all mean, this quiet shift in time,

I think, finally, I understand my own mind.

I have seen and did it all, one could say,

I think I have secretly waited for this day.

 

I still have plenty of time left to make my mark,

So to my immortal words, one should hark.

I still piss people off from time to time,

I like to waste their time and mine!

 

The words from my pen, they come hard and fast,

I have to write them down, or they are quickly a part of my past.

Here and gone, they can be so fleeting,

I hope you have enjoyed this meeting!!

 

Holla' If You Hear Me!!!!

No comments: