Tuesday, February 7, 2006

"The BIG-BANG Theory"

Ok, I don't know why, but my poem came out all run together. I tried several times to fix it, but it stays the same??? Anyway, I have other fish to fry this day. Some of you will NOT like what is coming...........

 

          I am working on a "Rock and Roll Bible". Sort of how the world would  have been made if "God" were a rock-n-roller. This is only for fun, so keep the hate-mail to a minimum, ok? All of you that read here know my views on "religion"....I have said before, "If you don't like it, then 'change the channel'", as it were.

 

       Like I said, it is only for fun, and I have no idea  how long or short it will be. I would also be open to suggestions, and even comments on the work as it  progresses. Feel free to jump in at any time with those comments, even the abusive ones!!!!!!!!

 

                              Holla' If You Hear Me!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Go for it! You have the right big guy! Sometimes things look more interesting with a twist! You probably are going to offend someone, but that's the result of free speach, one of the things this country was built on.

Mollie