Wednesday, February 8, 2006

"Holla' If You Hear Me"!!!!!!!!!!!!

   WAKE UP!!!!!!!!!! Get the hell up, and make some noise!!! I have been down, but not anymore! I have been romped on, chomped on, and stomped on! I have been sliced, diced, and even minced!!!!! Fuck all of that mess!!! I am here, I am back, and I intend to start kickin' some ASS again!!!!

 

            So, come on in, and sit down! When you come here with me, you ARE a hostage!!! I will kidnap your attention for the breif moments that you are here!! GOOOOOOOOD   MOOOOOOORRRRRRNING  AMEEEEERRRRIIIICCCAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am back, and taking no prisioners. If you get in my way, I WILL run over you...I am a truck coming down a mountain with no brakes, and a full load behind me!! I am dynamite, TNT, and a Thermo-Nuclear explosion all wrapped together, just waiting to go off!

 

             Now, having said all of that, I think I know a way to prove I am back!! Hang on a second, this page is done-----NEXT!!!!

 

                    Holla' If You Hear Me!!!!

No comments: