Wednesday, June 6, 2007

Wait, I'm Not Finished Yet

 Ok, so I just read the news again, and it says that Bush is getting slammed(my words, not theirs), at home and abroad. They(the media) question as to whether he deserves this? Are you shitting me? Of course he does! Finally, some republicans (I KNOW it should be capitalized, I just refuse to), are jumping ship. Now, how they have held their breath for this long is beyond me! This ship isn't sinking, it sunk several years ago! it is high time to leave. Speaking of "High Times"...

 

         Before I moved to the "arm-pit of the world", I used to subscribe to a paper called the "High Times". It was the leading advocate for legalizing marijuana, well, that and "Rolling Stone" magazine. Where was I going with this? Oh, yeah, I still don't see why we haven't legalized "Mary Jane" yet. I would certainly use it if it were legal. I just don't want to spend the rest of my useful life in prison for smoking it right now. I haven't had any in I don't know how long. Having a family will do that to you. I know why it isn't legal right now...Bush. Hell, no one wants to fight a war if they are high! That would fuck up all of his plans!

 

           I'm not saying everyone should, or could smoke it. But, come on, it is a natural substance, and it can be grown everywhere. Maybe that is the problem. Even the simplest of folk can grow it, so the gov't wants tighter control over it. Fuck 'em, they want to control every part of our lives lately. I am about damn sick and tired of it. Have you seen this crap about the guy infected with TB? Went to Europe to have his wedding and honeymoon? Dude has balls, that is for sure! Besides, the gov't said they would "prefer" that he not travel. He wasn't quarantined, or anything like that. Now, there is this big flap about him getting on a plane, and traveling around the globe. No one said he couldn't. Back the fuck off, big gov't! You have no right to bitch now, you should have restricted his movements beforehand! Whatever, man, whatever.

 

           :)Holla' If You Hear Me!!!:)

No comments: