Friday, June 1, 2007

Into the Void

Sorry, guys, I am just not inspired to do too much here lately. Or anywhere else, for that matter. I think I am headed into one of the "down times" that comes with my particular "ailment". I have no idea why you go through these "cycles" as the doc calls them. I have been told that some people can cycle several times in a day! I don't think I could take that. Up one minute, down the next.

 

           I have quit just about everything. I am still baby-sitting for my granddaughter. She will be seven years old in July. Although, I sometimes wonder who is the watcher, and who is the watched? The incredible sense this child has about the world around her is an awesome thing to see! I am still amazed at the knowledge that her little brain holds. She is out of school for the summer, and she still has my daughter and me make out math problems for her to solve! Just amazing. Well, since I don't have much else, I will let you resume whatever you were doing...I hope it was evil, my little "minions".

 

                    :)Holla' If You Hear Me!!!:)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Don't stay in the "Void" to long...you may not be able to come back out.