Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Trust, or the Lack Thereof

I could really use a bottle of  whiskey right about now. I guess it is just one of those days again. I swear, I think too much. I get to thinking about something that is gone by, and I can't get it out of my head. It just sticks in there, and it stays. I really hate that. It becomes almost like an obsession.

 

        Trust takes a lifetime to build, and only the whisper of betrayal to be utterly destroyed! Does anyone have any idea what I am talking about? A betrayal, whether real or imagined, can ruin a person's life. And "love"? Shit, don't get me started!

 

         "Love". A really shitty word, if I must say so. Love is the woman's way to completely ruin a man. To gain his trust, then to shatter that trust right in front of his eyes. Then to try and lie about it, even when the evidence points to her guilt. Love. A way to get fucked without making actual, physical contact with a woman. Love. A quick knife in the back, and a good twist. Love. A way to positively rip the heart out of a man, and then rub his nose in it. Some people aren't as "cute" as they think. Some people are no longer in my protection, or my thoughts. Some of you who read this will try to contact that certain "someone" of whom I speak....they will never know that you tried.

 

         : ( Holla' If You Hear Me!!!: (

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I contacted that person via telepathy.  The connection was rather shitty so I used the cell phone.  That connection wasn't very good either so I sent them a telegram.  That freaked them out so I tried morse code but they didn't understand so I tried smoke signals.  Well, you can guess that that didn't do so good either.  

Finally, I tried passing a note during class and they got it!  But!..... just as they unfolded the note, it burst into flames.  Damn!  Now they never will know I tried.  Wow!  What's up with that?  Confused