Monday, June 25, 2007

Another Death

So, have you been hearing about this bullshit in Ohio? A cop is charged in the killing of a pregnant mother. Let's play "what is wrong with this picture", shall we? First of all, she was white, he was black.  She was single, and had one other child that belonged to him. He was married. I am sure that he kept telling the girlfriend that he "was going to leave her anytime now". It is a common ploy used by married men. And, sadly, most will leave the wife for a younger girl. The black and white thing that I mentioned earlier? Well, let's just say that this girl must have had very little practice in handling a mad black woman.

 

             I am not against black women. I just know from experience that they "handle their business" a lot more agressively than a white girl. They didn't come up with the saying "you go girl" for nothing. Look, don't hate me for stating the truth. Now, what else is wrong with this picture? Remember that 'asshole' out in California that murdered his pregnant wife because of a girlfriend that was pressuring him to leave her? I refuse to type his name, he isn't worth it. What is happening to people these days that they can murder a PREGNANT WOMAN?

 

            I must state right here, no matter WHAT you think of Bikers, there were ALWAYS two kinds of persons who were exempt from 'hits'. These were women and children! There was no "bending" of the rules on that one....ever. How can you even consider killing a pregnant woman? Also, this asshole was, or is, a cop. It is no secret that I loathe cops. I strictly abhor them. I will not even tolerate them if I need them...fuck 'em. I hate them, I can't get any plainer than that. This asshole probably thinks he will get away with this.

 

            The really sick part of all of this...he just might get off with nothing. Even if he did it(and it looks like he did), he may walk away from it. Why? Two reasons; first, and foremost, he is black(shut up, you saw O.J. walk away from a double murder), and second, he is a cop. His cop friends will cover for him, they always do. I know personally how crooked cops can be. Also, people will tell you that race has nothing to do with this case. Don't fall for that shit. They said race had nothing to do with O.J.'s case...they lied, it had everything to do with it! Can you say "Rodney King Race Riots"?

 

          White people "learned" from those riots. Now, blacks are more apt to walk away from a crime with little or no time put up. I hear you bitchin' in the back. Saying "there are more black persons in prison than whites." I have covered this before. Whites are more likely to have a good attorney. And, it has been proven that cops just like to pick on blacks. They call it "profiling", read a paper sometime. I believe that profiling is used extensively. I also believe it works. I get "profiled" every time a cop lays eyes on me. I don't look to suit them, but, hey, I don't like the looks of them, either!

 

           :-)Holla' If You Hear Me!!!:-)

No comments: