Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Cats, Jewelry, and Pop-Corn

So, there we were last night, watching Vince McMahon of the "World Wrestling Federation" getting blown up. Now, I like the wrestling because I used to wrestle professionally. No, not here, not now, that is a story for another time, my little minions....

 

          My little kitten that we found abandoned on our door step was trying to get into my pop corn bag. You know the type-you just pop it in the microwave, and about four minutes later you have a tasty treat. Well, she is trying to get into the bag, climbing all over me, and whatnot. Now, I love my cats, but not when I am eating, and certainly not during wrestling. So, I gave her a piece for herself on the floor. She ate it! All of it! So, I gave her some more, thinking she would tire of the "game" and finally leave me alone. No such luck!

 

         Well, I was really into the wrestling last night, so I gave the bag of pop corn to my wife, and told her that the baby kitty would eat as much as she gave her. While my wife was playing with the baby kitty, I noticed that one of our other cats(we have three in the house) was "stealing" her necklace off of the table . I quickly told my wife, "hey, skittles is stealing your necklace"! She had it in her mouth, and was about to jump down from the table(coffee table). This cat has a problem with stealing things...

 

           Back in April, my wife found some mail, actually, quite a lot of mail, under our bed while cleaning. It had little teeth marks in it. Cat teeth marks. At that time, we only had two cats in the house...Skittles, and Sasha, the dominant female in the bunch. We have had Sasha the longest, and she had never did anything like that. We kept a close eye on Skittles, and sure enough, the culprit was found out! I left out some 'bait', in the form of some mail I had already opened. Well, Skittles stole it, and headed straight for our bed. I couldn't believe it!

 

          She has progressed from mail to 'shiny things', jewelry, for example. My wife now has to put her things in a small bowl with a lid on it, so Skittles will not be able to steal them! I tell ya', with cats in the house, anything is possible.

 

         ; ) Holla' If You Hear Me!!!; )

No comments: