Thursday, November 18, 2004

Where are the "Men In Black"???

  Well, well, I am back, kids! I managed to survive another day!! Now, I know that just pisses someone off, somewhere! I love bringin' you the straight skinny on things, you already know this, so now I have a question for YOU...the reader!

    Think about this for a few minutes; I have taken a LOT of pot-shots at our government, especially one George Bush, Jr. Now, I know that I am realitivly unknown in the world, and I like that. But, I have noticed people who investigate UFOs, and are even less noteworthy (if that's possible), than me, get arrested, computers confiscated, and their homes ransacked on a routine basis!  (wait, I am getting there)

  Now, if you have been reading this entire journal, you KNOW that I said before that the gov't uses mis-direction to keep people guessing about UFOs. (if you DON'T know this, then shut-up, and pay attention!)

  Could it be POSSIBLE, nay, even PLAUSIBLE, that our gov't makes "examples" out of these UFO nuts(no offense, guys), but leaves people like me alone, because they WANT you to believe in UFOs???  I mean, these guys aren't poking at the gov't per-se, the gov't just happens to get in the way sometimes.

    What would you consider MORE important? A person who spreads dissent, and mistrust in the gov't(possibly, ME??), or some nut watching the skies for something that never existed? I would be inclined to "keep an eye" out for the  former. But, that's just me!

     As much as I have poked at the Federal Gov't, you would think that John Ashcroft himself would be pounding on my door! Instead, they go after these guys who watch for proof of UFOs.

      Let me get this straight....the FBI can find some "crack-pot" out in the south-west dessert area of the U.S., all alone in some 30 foot long trailer, and they can't even find Bin Laden?? They spent 17 years trying to find the Uni-Bomber, for criminy sakes!!

    There IS a cover-up here, but it is not what you think. The cover is that the Gov't simply wants you looking the wrong way, while they develop MORE weapons, MORE ways to kill people, and MORE and BETTER ways to decieve the American People!

     WAKE UP!!! Dammit, people, stop just "assuming" that everything is OK!! It Isn't! It hasn't been for a very LOOONNNGGG time! The terroist threat? There isn't one! Just morePROPAGANDA to keep you afraid, and in line.

       Maybe if the U.S. stopped trying to police the entire world, or stopped trying to tell other countries how to live. Here is a great idea, get the hell out of Israel! Stop funding their attacks against Palastine.  They may have needed our help at one time, but not now. If a palastinian blows up himself in Israel, everyone goes nuts, Palastine is the "bad guys".

       But, if Israel attacks innocent civillians in Palastine, then that is OK. What the hell is that about? And I want the head of the ASSHOLE who decided that Yassir Arafat should have recieved the Nobel Peace Prize!! The biggest terrorist of his time, and he recieves the  Nobel Peace Prize....look again, the key words were "Peace Prize". Do you know what an Oxymoron is??  Anybody?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Fed X can deliver gas masks to Bin Laden, but we can't find him. LOL