Tuesday, November 2, 2004

TO MARC MEYERS

     I never threatened anyone on the site, I merely told that person that I would hand deliver ALL of their posts to their home!  THIS IS MY PAGE!  You DO NOT come here and malign me.....you had better wake up and look around.  I am not a person you want to make mad. Maybe your bosses need to see some of the letters you have written to me???

     Maybe they need to know just how you ban people from a site for specific reasons, but continue to let two people CONTINUE to break the rules?? Maybe you should look at Fishee's ADVERTISING on the site---clearly against the rules!!  Maybe you should see someone about "PULLING YOUR HEAD OUT OF YOUR ASS!!!!!!!

 

        And for anyone else who reads this, Marc Meyers works for Smoke Away corp. They make a good product, they just have lousy employees!!!!!!!

         Also, if you would like to contact Mr. Meyers with suggestions on just HOW to recover his head from his ass, then, by all means, try these..............         

Marc Meyer emersondirect 239-449-2607 239-594-2562-fax 412-901-8456-cell mmeyer@emersondirect.net               I am sure that Mr. Meyers would LOVE to hear from you---------ALL OF YOU!!!!!!!  Delete that, Marc!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

John...let me know if you go somewhere else please....Bob

Anonymous said...

Well, I believe many things. (Oh, this is lastchance from over yonder :) )

I believe that the two "employees" you refer to are part of the problem. An old member made a comment not too long ago... where were they in 9 months of a quit? I, too, can say that for 7+ months of a quit I heard from neither.

Good rule to live by.... Fuck 'em if they can't take a joke. Let the little girls run the site into the ground. I for one, will do this....

I work at a public healthy facility and work with counselors and employess for smoking cessation. I will no longer endorse this product and have it removed from the list of aids. Word of mouth spread best. I will no longer praise the product. It really did not help me anyway, but I felt some loyalty to the company because of the website. I won't bash it on an internet forum, but ya can't control what comes out of my mouth to my coworkers, friends, family, and patients.

Anonymous said...

look what showed up on the site today....from one of the higher up people.

Ok, here it is everyone's chance to speak there mind to me and not get any warning or be banned. If you feel you need to have this, then this is your chance. I feel that giving people the ability to vent is need from time to time. Even though I'm not the one in total control, I am the one that pushes most of the buttons. I take orders just like everyone else. And I would ike to hear you grips and concerns. Even if you are on a personal level with me and need to vent some personal things, then this is your chance.

I extend this offer till Friday morning. I will then pick myself up from being betten to death and move on with work and life.

If it is a really bad vent that others may get upset with, please send it in a PM or a email to me only. Don't use the post to complain about other users, or user that have been baned or that left. Use the PM or email for those.

You can also leave praise for me also on here, which will help doctor the wounds I will suffer from this torment I have unleashed.   K.

Anonymous said...

never mind they pulled it off??????????