Tuesday, November 9, 2004

Another One???

   Wake up!! I am here, and ready to rock-n-roll!!  My local doc sent me to a "new" shrink! They confirmed my worst fears----I'M CRAZY!!!!!!!!!  I have to go back in about six weeks to see what this joker comes up with??  Here's a clue---my mother was insane, so was HER mother, chances are pretty good that I am a NUT also!!! See, I did that all by myself, and didn't need eight(8) years of college to figure it out!  What a bunch of dumb-fucks! Shrinks are like fortune-tellers; they listen a little, and tell you all the obvious shit that you already know!!  Jerk-offs! They even wanted to put me in the hospital TODAY!!

      Now, I ask you, how the HELL can I bug people if I am locked down???  I AM CHAOS.....I MUST REIGN FOR NOW!  Ain't it cool??

No comments: