Tuesday, November 16, 2004

Confusion

  There seems to be some confusion over yesterday's entry. Or, maybe it just shows the different ways different people can relate to things. What I wrote came from ME, not any doctor.  The doctor I saw last Tuesday, only gave me an "assessment". Then he made an appointment for six weeks after that. He didn't actually tell me anything, except that he was prepared to put me into the hospital, to help me "conform"----yeah, right.

      You see, a doctor's "concern" for his /her patients is only as deep as their next payment on that new Jaguar XK-7. I know this, and am not fooled by a nice smile, and some kind words. Hell, I could pull THAT off!

   I do not merely "accept" things as they are, I question EVERYTHING, and always will. As to my writing??? Just chalk it up to me being me....that's all that I can be. Sometimes I get down, and stay that way for a few days, that is my world. BUT, like I said, after awhile, I get back on top.

  As far as "getting tired of riding this roller-coaster", wouldn't you? This up-and-down shit has gone on for my entire life! Like I stated before..."little Johnny is broke, I doubt he can ever be fixed". Maybe, just because of that fact, that is how I get most of my ideas?????????

No comments: