Saturday, November 27, 2004

"When Doves Cry".

  I never really knew what those words meant. I recently found out exactly what they mean...one of my "doves" was crying. Sadly, I didn't catch it in time, and this little "dove" was possibly harmed for a long time. I seem to learn every day that NO-ONE is to be trusted, EVER.

       I will tend to my little "dove", but I will also deal with the one who has hurt my little "dove". My "dove" can be healed, I am not so sure of the person who hurt the "dove".......

      Untill next we speak....keep a close eye on all your little "doves".

      

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh John, how profound your words speak. I really never thought of "When Doves Cry", but I like the way you saw it and what it meant to you. It makes me sad to see you hurt as well as your little dove. I know you will take care of business, but now take care of your little dove and her mother,you will prevail!