Wednesday, November 17, 2004

A Fine Line?

  Good evening, my children. Someone commented that all geniuses are a little crazy. Almost correct; "There is a very fine line between Genius, and complete insanity". That's the way I heard it years ago, anyway.

       "A fine line"?? Hmmm, seems that I play on both sides  of that line. That is not intended to state, or even infer, that I, in any way, am a genius! LOL It does, however, infer, or state, that I can go from complete lucidity, to the very depths of the sublime. Confused? Welcome to MY WORLD.

      Well, there goes the rest of my entry. My wife just came in and started playing in my hair(I have a VERY LONG ponytail). Complete and utter distraction! AND, she is showing off her legs to me!!

      Sorry, kids, I'll catch you tomorrow...wink....wink!!!

No comments: