Wednesday, November 10, 2004

Just Another Manic Monday--------(not really)

   I know, I know, it is not Monday. Shut up! I know what day it is! I just feel like that old 80's song..."Just Another Manic Monday", by the Bangles?? Someone correct that if it is wrong, and I think it is.

   What today? Not much, as it is only about noon-thirty here. Half a day gone, and I have done NOTHING productive. Well, I did post on our new web-site, and sent out welcome letters to new members. I DID manage to haul my ass out of bed today, so I guess that accounts for something.

      I sat outside last week, late one evening, and said goodbye to summer once again. I have seen 44 of them come and go. Some of those summers hold LOTS of memories---actually, ALL of them hold SOME memories. I cannot remember ever having a bad summer.

      Here's an idea just for today. No matter your age, who you are, how much you have(or don't have), stop for a few minutes, and recall your BEST summer ever, to date. I bet it brings a smile to your face, if only for a second. Try it, and remember to do this often. Or, get out there, and make some NEW memories!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: