Saturday, July 29, 2006

The Warm, "Moist" Night...

 Ok, so I swagger out of the bar this evening so long ago. It's gonna be a cool Michigan night, it is about 65 degrees at 9:00 pm. This is an early night for me, I can't say why, it just is. Maybe it is fate, maybe it is something more...

 

      So, I get on my bike, kick it a couple of times, and she roars to life. Yes, it is a "she". Sometimes, bikes can be a lot of trouble, hence, men call them in the female sense. I fire up a smoke, just to let the ol' girl warm up in the evening cool. As I sit puffing away on my cancer stick, I see a chick walk straight up to my bike. This shit happens all the time; qusetions about the bike, the life, and do I have a joint. Not this time....not tonight.

 

         As she walks up, she motions to cut the engine...this could be different, I think to no one in particular. I cut the engine on the ol' girl, and she dies with a deep, throaty rumble.  I was all of 17, dressed in full "Leathers", this gal was about 25, maybe. She asks for a ride to her place. I look her up and down. Long legs covered by black leather pants, black leather boots with four inch heels, and a tube-top that is about three sizes too small. Trouble on the hoof---I tell her to "climb on".

 

        I know, I know. I should have known better, but I just knew I was nine feet tall, and bullet proof! And besides, she felt, and smelled good behind me, hugging me so tightly on my ol' girl. If it was meant to be, then my ol' girl would light up on the first kick----she literally SCREAMED to life on the first kick. Oh yeah, this chick was getting a ride in more ways than one!!! Little did I know that SHE had the same idea for me!

 

           Now, about this time in the story, all of you scream "WAKE UP"!!!! Or, you expect me to say that she was some kind of "ghost chick". Sorry, it ain't gonna happen. She was real, and so were my feelings for her. Feelings that come from below the waist, and NOT from the heart! We drove to her place in the most odd way...she would tap my left or right shoulder to indicate direction! Cool! And I followed like a panting dog!

 

              That girl did things that I had only read about in books that night!I found out that she had a boyfriend that had pissed her off, and he needed to be taught a lesson. His loss, I guess. That chick was out of this world, and probably a few others as well!! I felt sorry for her guy, that she would go out on him like that, but I was glad it was me!!! What did we do? C'mon, a gentleman doesn't "kiss and tell"!!!

 

          Holla' If You Hear Me!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ok so I'm a she and so is my bike...what does that say?