Saturday, August 5, 2006

Okay, Okay!

 What is that noise I hear? Is that grumbling in the background? I haven't written in a week, so you start bitchin' about it? Shut the fuck up! I don't need your abuse, I have people waiting in line to abuse me!!!! I'm here now, ain't I? So, enjoy it for as long as it lasts, you know, kind of like sex!

 

         So, my telephone was out for a couple of days. A large truck, obviously driven by some red-neck asshole, decided to come down my little street! This dickhead managed to tear down THE ONLY PHONE LINE in my area! A call to the telephone company,(no names. but it sounds like "bell south"), and they said it would be fixed two days from then!

 

         Why in the fuck would it take TWO DAYS? They have a workshop in the middle of town here. Let me explain that the "middle of town" is only  3/10's of a mile from my house! The entire town limits is only 1/2 mile! My town is so small that we have a sign that says, "You are now entering AND leaving Walnut, Mississippi"! The name of the state is bigger than the town! Two days my great Aunt Fanny's Ass! I let them know just how I felt about it, too.

 

          At this point in the conversation with the "lady", she informed me that it COULD take longer....it sucks when someone KNOWS they have you by the balls!!! So, I had to kiss some ass for a few minutes....fuck 'em!

 

        Right now I am waiting for a friend to come over and pay me for some necklaces he purchased earlier last week. I don't mind giving him credit, he has always paid up in full. See, I CAN be nice sometimes!

 

                     Holla' If You Hear Me!!!

No comments: