Monday, July 17, 2006

Trouble Again

  Well, no doubt most of you have heard about the trouble in the Mid-East, mainly Isreal's attacks on her neighbors. Yes, those neighbors attacked first. It just seems that Isreal has this "you kill ten of us, we kill fifty of you" mentality.

 

              Yes, I believe Syria and Iran are supplying the weapons to Palestine. Yes, I believe the U.S. WILL become mired in this shit also! And, yes, I believe Mr. Bush will drag it out as long as he can.

 

               And WHO are the people in the Mid-East trying to get back to the U.S.? Tourists, people on vacation? If  you WORK there, ok, I get it. But if you are on vacation there? Hell, I think you are helping to "thin the herd". Survival of the SMARTEST. Stay there, and get blown up...we don't need dumb-asses like you here in the States!!! Sheesh!!!!

                                Holla' If You Hear Me!!! 

No comments: