Saturday, July 22, 2006

A Valid Question

  A few days ago, someone, via email, raised a good point. "If you hate America so much, move". Okay, numbnuts, here is your answer...listen closely...I LOVE AMERICA!!! It's the politicians that piss me off!!! Now, did you get that? Is that clear enough? Don't muck around in my business if you don't know what you are talking about!

 

         Earlier this past week, I heard where Mr. Bill Gates,(of Microsoft fame), has given, get this, TWO HUNDRED EIGHTY SEVEN MILLION DOLLARS to some charity! Damn near $300,000,000 to charity! I kid around about his software being "buggy", but his heart is where it needs to be. Some call it a big tax break, so what??? As long as the charities get the money, there you go!

 

          Well, another week has come to an end. A friend of mine that I haven't seen for a long time stopped by the other  day. He said he found out that I was diabetic. Then he tells me that I just "can't catch a break". HUH? He said that I have a lot going wrong with me. I agreed, and told him that my doc said that my body is shutting down. Shit happens, I said to him. This is for me, and me only to go through.

 

            If there is a God, I figure he isn't finished fuckin' with me yet. I think the Big Guy has had it in for me ever since the first day I came to be in that convent in Missouri. It reminds me of Lot, and his trials. When all was said and done, Lot looked up at the sky, and said to God;"why, God, did you put me through all of that shit?". And God said, "Lot, there is just something about you that pisses me off!". God must be pissed off when he sees me, so He throws some MORE SHIT my way! It's just that simple. Have a nice weekend!!

 

               Holla' If You Hear Me!!!

No comments: