Thursday, July 6, 2006

A Life Changed

 "A Life Changed"; my life changed. Someone told me the other day that I had seemed 'different' to them lately. Harder, edgier, meaner. They were right. I am different, and I will be untill I die.

 

        I used to bow and scrape for ANY woman in my general vicinity....not anymore. Since my mother died two years ago, I refuse to bow before ANY FEMALE! My servitude to females STARTED with her, and it ENDED with her! Nevermore shall I cow-tow to a WOMAN. Her death, along with some things that happened at home made me realize that women are just what they are. Men can never change that, neither can whatever "God" you believe in.

 

         Maybe my mother was too tough on us, maybe not tough enough...but she always said one thing to me..."Never, and I mean NEVER, waste your tears and feelings on a woman, we can do just fine without you 'swinging dicks' walking around".

I can't say anything for the rest of the women in the world, but I know she could do just fine on her own, I have seen it! Hmmm..........I wonder if the title 'serial killer' is in my future? None of you can even begin to understand my contempt for females right now.........and maybe that is GOOD!

 

                       Holla' If You Hear Me!!!

No comments: