Wednesday, May 2, 2007

Slow Time

 Slow day today. I felt like some baked potatoes today. I can't have them because of the diabetes, but I don't give a damn. I finished another knife, this one for my youngest daughter. She was the first to say, "I want one of those"! So, she gets this one. I suspect that my oldest and her husband will want one, also. I WILL get around to selling some sooner or later! I guess you have to spend money to make money.

 

              Still problems with the wife. The less said about her behavior, the better. I can say this; I would NOT put up with anyone else treating me like this. She has done things that I would have harmed other people for doing...and she actually expects me to reward her for this behavior! If she only knew what is brewing...and it ain't a malt.

 

                                Holla' If You Hear Me!!!

No comments: