Friday, May 18, 2007

Let's Party! (It's Friday)

 Damn, they (AOL) keep changing things on me. I guess some of the changes are for the better, but the choices can get rather confusing. I like things streamlined...make it smooth as possible,(and you "girls" can take that any way you want to!!!), in and out, and finished! (I seem to be full of double entendres!). Anyway, it is Friday, and I just know it's five o'clock somewhere! It sucks that I can't drink. C'mon, what's a few(12 or more) beers in an already fucked up body? I could care less if it killed me. At least the funeral procession wouldn't hold up traffic long! Just two cars, one for the casket, and one for the shovels!

 

                That's right, I could care less. I am constantly being stuck with something...to either get blood out, or to put something in me! I say "fuck it and get drunk"!!! I have had enough. I have done just about everything I wanted to do in my lifetime, and then some!  Most people fear dying, not me. Fuck it, death can come when he wants, hell, I would even get him a beer!  I say let's get a bottle or two of Tequila and tear it up! I mean get really shit-faced, see if Death shows up! I am sick and tired of fighting for another day, only to find out that something else is fucked up in my body or my life! Wait, LIFE rhymes with WIFE! Well, I see the problem now! Well, fuck it...she ain't as slick as she thinks she is. She never will be, either.

 

              What? You think I am whining? Fuck off, I haven't even BEGAN to whine! I could tell you things that would curl your hair, then straighten it out again! You have no idea what I put up with here. I think a change of scenery is about due. A change of scenery waaaaaaaay away from here. I grow tired of lies and fairy tales. Bring me Mead and Ale worthy of a king, because I deserve it! The fact that I haven't killed someone yet is a fuckin' miracle! Some people just don't know how lucky they are!!!

 

                    Holla' If You Hear Me!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

A new day has dawned. And with it, countless new positive possibilities have been born.
Certainly there are difficulties and obstacles in your life and in your world. Yet they are always outnumbered by your blessings.

Focus today on those blessings. Give your attention and your awareness to what's right with life.

Those who wish to control you and to take advantage of you will seek to fill your thoughts with fear and discouragement. Yet there is really no reason for you to be fearful or discouraged.

For life is not what someone tells you it will be. Life is precisely what you make it.

By focusing on the good things, on the positive possibilities, on your blessings and opportunities, you can make life truly magnificent. A new day has dawned, and you can choose to make it the best day ever.