Saturday, May 12, 2007

A Quick Word to my "Minions"

 Well, howdy there, little minions! I hope you are enjoying the beginning of your weekend. As for me, I will be right here all day, off and on. Yes, it is Saturday and I am at home, making sweet love to my air-conditioner! Temps in the upper 90's tend to drive me inside. I am just thankful that the AC is working!

 

            Ok, this not drinking is really putting aa strain on me. I don't consider myself an alcoholic, but I do love my beer. I had a few last weekend, and that was the first in a good long while. Ok, I'll stop whining, nothing can be done about it anyway. Whatever. Now then, where was I before I got side-tracked? Oh, yeah, my minions.

 

               Not much to tell everyone. I am working on a "special" knife. This one will be only for me, and will be a one-off thing. I will only make ONE like it. When it is finished, I will put a picture of it here for all to see. This may take awhile, as I intend to push my design and building skills to the limit, just to see what I can come up with. Have a good weekend, and be good little minions! (or not!!!)

 

                    Holla' If You Hear Me!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

When you consider it to be a beautiful day, it is. When you believe that you are happy, you are.
Expect to find an answer, and you will. Know that something is possible for you, and it surely comes about.

Your perceptions do not merely reflect an objective, unresponsive reality over which you have no control. Your perceptions shape the reality that you experience.

The way you see your life has a great influence on the way your life unfolds. How are you choosing to see your life?

Your perceptions shine a light upon the world around you. The world that you actually experience depends on how and where you shine that light.

How do you most sincerely wish for this day, this life, this world to be? What you choose to see is what you will cause to be.