Thursday, May 24, 2007

Slow Thursday

 Well, it is still early in the day here, so not much going on. My little granddaughter and my youngest daughter are playing with the cats. You know, throw the ball, and the cats destroy the house chasing it. For an animal that can be so nimble at times, they can be so opposite of that when chasing a ball. I mean, c'mon, you're a cat for goodness' sakes!! Act like one. Dogs chase balls, not cats! Actually, I can see where that comes in handy, cats will normally attack anything that moves within their field of vision.

 

          Ok, what is going on in the world? Ex-President Carter has backed off from his inital criticism of President Bush. You know the story, he(Carter) said that this administration was "the worst ever".  I hate that he backed away from that, it really hurts his credibility. Never back down when you take a stand. If you prove me wrong, fine, I will accept that, but I will not back down once I have taken a stand. If you think I am wrong, prove it, and I will step aside for you and the truth. I will concede the issue only to the truth. I like President Carter, but he really screwed the pooch on this one. The Bush administration IS the worst in history. That's right, I said it. The man couldn't find his ass if BOTH of his hands were in his back pockets! Sorry, but that is the way I see him.

 

           The man is uncouth, of barely moderate intelligence, has no sense of what is going on in the world, and is an all around ass. Get a clue, Mr. President. Buy a vowel, shit, do something to help someone. Hey, here is an idea...GET THE FUCK OUT OF IRAQ!!!!! That would be great, especially since you are there on false pretenses! Oh, yeah, while you are at it, stop the oil companies from PRICE GOUGING!! Don't tell me they aren't jacking up prices then show me on the news where they are making RECORD PROFITS!! Who the fuck believes you? Oh, that's right, the fuckin' rich assed Republicans that put your sorry ass in office! But then this is just the opinion of one pissed-off redneck....till tomorrow, folks!

 

           :)Holla' If You Hear Me!!!:)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What you believe yourself to be, you are.
What you believe you can be in the future, you can become.

If you believe that you can do something, you can do it.
You must believe in it one hundred percent.

Your self image prescribes the limits
for the accomplishment of your goals.
It prescribes the "area of the possible" for you.

If you want to be successful,
start thinking of yourself as successful.
The feelings must come first from within you.

Self esteem is the strongest single factor in prosperity consciousness.
Believe you can do it.
Believe you deserve it.
Believe you will get it.

It's all in your mind.
What you see is what you get.