Wednesday, May 2, 2007

Just for Those Who Don't Know My Alter-Ego

 For those who don't know, I am the DragonMaster at other websites. I ask only for complete power, over everything! I neither want nor need your blind devotion. I will, however, command your respect! This is a new affirmation. There will be changes made in my fucked up life. Some will not survive the cut, that is too bad.

 

               I will be the person that I was twenty years ago. From now on, I will no longer be toyed with. I will embark on a personal journey of hurting everyone in my life who is hurting me at this point. No more fucking around! If someone gets in my way, they will get cut down quickly...I will have no mercy anymore. These people know who they are, and they will learn that I am NOT to be trifled with. If you get burned, then you deserved it.

 

                              HAPPY HUNTING!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

When you can find joy where there is nothing, you can find joy in anything. Place no conditions on happiness, and it is always yours.
Embrace the uncertainty of the future, for within that uncertainty is limitless, fertile ground for creating beauty, joy and fulfillment. When you no longer need security, you will indeed have it.

Accept that you do not know, and there is no limit to what you can learn. Let go of the need to possess, and there is no end to what you can have.

There is a universe filled with beauty in each tiny grain of sand. There is a lifetime of experience in every small moment of the day.

Be true to your purpose and fulfillment will find you. With what you have to give, you can reach all you could ever imagine to seek.

See the joy where there is nothing, and everywhere else as well. Live the beauty that is now, and truly know the abundant richness that is life.