Friday, May 4, 2007

Just Updating

  I have finished my third knife so far. I know I said it took a couple of days for each one, but the more you do of them, the easier they become to do. I guess that is the way of some things. Or the fact that I am just that damn good!! LOL

 

             I am planning on going fishing Saturday if the weather holds. By "holds" I mean no tornadoes! I don't mind rain, I even have a poncho for that event. Here is a good tip for anyone that fishes; within your tackle box, place a large , black, trash bag. If you get caught in a rain, simply slip it over your head(cut a slit in the bottom, and a small slit on each side for your arms). You might want to prepare it at home first. I found this very useful in my younger years.

 

                 Thanks to Bob for the inspiration. That was some truly heavy shit, bro! I don't know how you came up with it, but it was good. I sometimes forget that my brain tells me to do things that aren't right, and then I go ahead and do them. And Bob, it isn't the present that I have trouble finding happiness in, it is the past. I just sometimes need to blow off a little steam. Just imagine a colossol struggle  going on everyday, then imagine that struggle is inside your head! Hey, it gets crowded in there sometimes.

 

                                     Holla' If You Hear Me!!!

No comments: