Friday, September 29, 2006

Ahhh, Homecoming Week

      Well, well, well. Today is the end of "Homecoming Week" in my little wide spot in the road! The kids all get out of school at 2:00 pm today, and there is a parade at 3:00 pm! I always tape the parade, and I am constantly amazed at just how many people are actually in it! For a town of no more than 400 or 500 people, we always have a big turn out.

 

            Of course, in a town this small, everything stops for the hour or so it takes the parade to go around town. Let's just say that it is more fun than the "snail races", but doesn't last quite as long. So, I guess I will stand at the end of my driveway today, and video-tape the procession as it moves slowly by. One of my old wrestling buddies told me he was putting his horses in the parade, so I will HAVE to film it this year. Have a good day, folks!

 

               Holla' If You Hear Me!!!

No comments: