Sunday, October 1, 2006

Never say "I'm Sorry"

        One of my dear friends wrote to me on private Email Friday. They said that if I had not gone up against the "Men in Black Suits" at Smoke Away, that I would still be there. This person also stated that they felt guilty as hell. I truly feel for this person.

 

             Why? Because as long as they feel guilty(for no reason) , those very same "Men in Black Suits" have control over that friend. Friend, you did nothing wrong. If given the choice now, I would STILL stand up for you, or anyone else for that matter. I was right; "they" were wrong.

 

            My friend, you know me. You know there could not be any other way, no other outcome. I never back down, never give up on a good fight. It had to play out the way that it did. But, please, don't give them the control that your guilt gives them. Shrug that shit off, brother, and live free from their control. I did, and it is great!

 

              Holla' If You Hear Me!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

John, I have been with you on the SA site since the beginning and I do not understand what you are talking about as to "Men in Black Suits" and that you would still be there.  I remember when a year ago you and several others left the site over something and then again this year we had a member get warnings and then booted out and several left at that time.

Other than that I have noticed most people leave after 4- 6 months into their quits hopefully making it on theiry own.

It saddens me to read how much you have been hurt by a supposedly support site.  Just sign in ...offer your wisdom and support to those struggling to gain control of their lives and to break one of the hardest addiction their is to break.

Mz Jean

Anonymous said...

Ok, John (Mr. Death)